Springfield Technology Park is a Class A, 15.3 acre, gated office campus comprised of eight buildings offering a combined 250,000 SF of space. This historic property is the location of the nation’s first federal armory, contributing to the Park being the premier location for professional office users, data centers and telecommunication and internet service provider businesses, not only in western Massachusetts, but in the entire Northeast United States.
The Park features extensively renovated historic buildings that have retained much of their character through details like original hardwood floors, arched doorways and exposed brick walls. The Park sits in close proximity to downtown Springfield, but with plenty of on-site, secure and well-lit parking for its tenants’ employees and visitors.
Pair that with tech-forward smart office space plans, advanced infrastructure and one of the largest fiber footprints in the northeast, and you’ve got the ideal location for enterprise and innovation.
- Onsite property management services
- Gated campus with 24/7 security
- Illuminated and abundant parking
- Scibelli Enterprise Center with office and mailing services, and shared spaces for trainings, classes, board meetings and collaborations
- Tenant access to large conference room for periodic use
- On-site catering available through Olde Armory Grille
- Adjacent to the Springfield Armory and downtown Springfield
- Quick access to Interstates 91 and 291, and the Massachusetts Turnpike
- 20 minutes to Bradley International Airport
- 5 minutes to Union Station (Greyhound, CTRail, Amtrack, etc.)
- Optimal location for telecommunications carriers and internet service providers
- Robust fiber optic infrastructure
- Colocation and cross-connection services
Olde Armory Grille
The Tech Park’s hidden gem is the Olde Armory Grille, with full breakfast and lunch menus, take out options, catering services and dining areas. The Grille is staffed through a program performed and closely supervised by the Hampden County Sheriff’s Department. The staff are trained on skills that provide greater opportunity for them to maintain employment throughout their lives.