85 Elm Street, West Springfield
- 11,750 SF commercial building
- First floor is leased to Farmington Bank
- Second floor has multiple tenants occupying private offices
- Located in downtown West Springfield
- 2018 income – $103,200 + reimbursements from Farmington Bank
- 85 Elm Street was first built as the West Springfield Trust Co. in 1921. Since then, the first floor has been occupied by a bank (previously Bank of America)
R.J. Greeley Company has made every effort to provide accurate information herein; however, no warrant of representations is made as to the accuracy thereof. Offer is subject to errors and omissions, as well as prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice.